Illustrated History of High-End Audio
Volume Two: ELECTRONICS
Edited by Robert Harley
At last! Volume Two of TAS’ celebrated history of the high-end audio industry is here. Preorder Now.*
The essential follow-up to our acclaimed Volume One: Loudspeakers, this lavishly illustrated, 336-page, large-format, hardbound book celebrates the high end’s iconic electronics manufacturers.
Featuring 97 profiles of the high-end’s most influential electronics manufacturers from across the globe, this new volume includes:
- The most significant electronic designs and technological milestones from the acoustic era through today’s vanguard.
- Exclusive essays authored by Nelson Pass and Bob Carver on the greatest solid-state and tube amplifiers of all time, plus a technical history from Scott Frankland.
- Revealing new interviews with the founding fathers of the high-end electronics industry.
- Beautiful, never-before-seen archival photos—many from personal photo collections—of rare, iconic, and state-of-the-art products.
- Richly illustrated timelines of each company’s landmark offerings.
See for yourself. Take a look at the preview downloads below, and reserve your first edition copy of Volume Two of the Illustrated History of High-End Audio today! Don’t wait—the first 2500 limited edition copies will be signed and numbered.
*This is a pre-release item. The book's anticipated release date is November 30th.